- 1 pound chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut, unsweetened shredded
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Mix almond flour, shredded coconut and sea salt together in a bowl.
- Beat egg in separate bowl.
- Dip chicken breast in egg and roll in dry mixture.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and add coconut oil when hot.
- Pan fry chicken until fully cooked. If the crust starts to brown and your chicken isn't fully cooked yet (this will depend on the size of the chicken breast), take it out of the pan and place it in the oven on a baking sheet at 350 F for 5-10 minutes covered with foil.
Hearth and Honey http://hearthandhoney.com/