- 4 slices bacon
- 4 large eggs
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 handful spinach
- Cook bacon, remove from pan and reserve 1 tablespoon of the bacon drippings in the pan. (Alternatively, cook bacon on baking sheet in oven for 20 minutes at 350 F while everything else cooks).
- Meanwhile, wash and chop the vegetables.
- Over medium-high heat, add the zucchini, garlic and tomato to the pan with the remaining bacon drippings. Sauté with coconut oil or ghee until just before tender.
- While cooking, beat eggs in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Crumble cooked bacon and set aside.
- When the vegetables are almost done, add the beaten eggs and crumbled bacon to the pan, along with the fresh spinach. Turn heat to medium-low and cook until the eggs are fluffy and firm.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper and sea salt, if desired.
Hearth and Honey http://hearthandhoney.com/