- 2 large free range organic eggs, scrambled
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 green onions, diced
- 1 cup fresh organic spinach leaves
- 2 organic small tomatoes
- ½ fresh organic avocado sliced into bite sized pieces
- fresh chopped herbs of your choice, salt and pepper if desired
- Heat olive oil on low in nonstick omelet pan.
- Sauté onions until tender.
- Add eggs and cook on low for about 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and fresh herbs and seasonings.
- Fold and flip omelet until eggs are fully cooked.
Hearth and Honey http://hearthandhoney.com/